4th of July Firework Craft!
All you need for this patriotic craft is a little paint and some things you have laying around the house. It is easy to set up and your kids will be busy painting away giving you a few minutes to finish your coffee or get something prepped for your 4th of July BBQ!
- Paint – red, white & blue (we used yellow too)
- Paper – we used white card stock, and darker paper to show the night sky
- Toilet paper rolls - you will need one for each color paint
- Paper plates for the paint
Cut strips in each toilet paper roll – the strips should be 1-3” in length, the longer the cut, the bigger the firework.
Pour each paint color on its own plate and place one roll on each plate.
That’s it! Let the kids paint away dipping the tubes into the paint and stamping them onto their paper to create their very own firework display!
- Don’t forget to hand them a pack of wipes and have them clean up the mess! That should keep them busy for a least a few more minutes!
Have a safe and happy 4th of July!