Have you always dreamed of crossing the finish line of a race, but aren't sure where to start? Are you unsure of how to get back into running after having a baby? Are you a seasoned runner wanting to increase your pace or mileage?
Run Club is for all ability levels. Let our coaches guide you through your training, providing you with accountability and support to help you reach your running goals.
Our virtual 10-week Run Club session includes:
- An individualized weekly training plan, that will periodize your training so you build-up your mileage gradually
- Bi-weekly "Zoom & Connect" meetings with your coaches to answer questions and connect with your Run Club Community.
- Informative emails discussing running-related subjects, such as proper form; hydration/fuel; shoes; stretching; injury prevention
- Regular check-ins from your coaches to make sure you're staying on track
- A private closed Facebook group for all participants
- Weekly stretching and conditioning exercises provided to help enhance and support your training
- A supportive community of other Run Club women to encourage, motivate you, and cheer you on
- A "Finish Line" Relay style Race to conclude the session in Week 10
Sorry, we don't have any schedule info for this month.