Have you always dreamed of crossing the finish line of a race, but aren't sure where to start? Are you unsure of how to get back into running after having a baby? Are you a seasoned runner wanting to increase your pace or mileage?
Run Club is for all ability levels, no experience required. Our certified FIT4MOM Eastside Run Club coaches will guide you through your training, helping you safely build and improve your running skills through accountability and support.
Our 8-week Run Club session includes:
- An individualized weekly training plan, that will periodize your training so you build-up your mileage gradually
- Digital Run Club Resource Guide that includes education and information to support your in your training
- Informative emails discussing running-related subjects, such as proper form; hydration/fuel; shoes; stretching; injury prevention
- Regular check-ins from your coaches to keep you accountable
- A private closed Facebook group for all participants
- Weekly stretching and conditioning exercises provided to help enhance and support your training
- A supportive community of other Run Club women to encourage, motivate you, and cheer you on
- A "Finish Line" In-Person or Virtual race to conclude the session after Week 8
- Weekly, In-person Run Club meets on Sunday mornings.
Questions? Email Coach Katie at email@example.com
Sunday – September 26, 2021