I love starting my day off with scrambled eggs—it gives me the protein I need to keep up with my sweet toddlers at preschool. But I get bored of eggs and am always looking for ways to elevate and try new things. This is my new favorite!!!
- Grab pre-cut butternut squash and toss lightly with olive oil, salt and pepper and any other seasoning you that you like.
- Roast at 450 degrees until the squash starts to blacken (about 15-25 minutes).
- Drain and rinse a can of black beans
- Scramble your eggs (or any way you like them) and place on top of a bed of arugula or any green you like (Swiss chard, baby spinach, kale, etc).
- Top with your roasted squash, beans and goat cheese.
- I also added Frank’s hot sauce and Everything Bagel Seasoning.
This is also such a great dish for meal prep. Put cooked butternut squash and beans in small containers. Reheat and quickly cook up your eggs and add your goat cheese and greens!
Happy eating, beautiful mamas! Xoxo