I love fall! And it’s almost here....Soup, sweatshirts, football, Uggs!!!!!! This is one of the BEST chili recipes I have ever made, like ever. Luke even gobbled it up. You can make the recipe as is or feel free to use my tweaked spice measurements. I upped the amounts of cumin, chili powder onion, garlic and oregano, plus I added pumpkin pie spice and a pinch of cayenne.
There are instructions in the link below for the Instapot and slow cooker.
This makes a good amount of chili, so use for meal prep for the week or freeze leftovers. I served mine with plain Greek yogurt and avocado.
ENJOY! Muah and happy Fall! Xo
- cooking spray
- 2 lb 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 med/large onion, chopped
- 4-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T chili powder, to taste
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 T cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 (15 oz cans) white northern or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree (not canned pumpkin pie)
- 4.5 oz canned chopped green chile
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
Instapot or Slow Cooker Instructions: