During the winter, I love a good buffalo wing, but don’t enjoy that bloated feeling I get after. This chili is the cure for that craving, with all the flavor of a basket of yummy wings! You literally toss the ingredients in, and it’s set to go!! This is a great chili for a football Sunday or a potluck! Adjust the amount of buffalo wing sauce based on your spice preference.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 celery ribs, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3/4 c Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 c frozen corn
- 2 1/2 c chicken stock
- 1 14.5 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 14.5 oz cans great white northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing OR 1 t each of onion powder and garlic powder
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 less fat)
Place all ingredients except the cream cheese in the crockpot for 3-4 hours on high or 5-7 hours on high. Remove and shred the chicken breasts and return to pot. Add softened cream cheese in chunks and cook for 20-30 additional minutes. Wisk the soup until the cream cheese is incorporated and no lumps remain. Serve with tortilla chips and chopped green onion!